Pocket Fuel for Rides
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked grits
- 3 egg yolks, lighten beaten
- 2 Tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly coat a muffin tin or ramekins with nonstick cooking spray
- Bring water with a dash of salt to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Add grits, stirring frequently for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add egg yolks.
- Return to heat and simmer on low until mixture thickens, then stir in raw sugar and vanilla
- Pour cooked grits into muffin cups or ramekins and let sit for 10 -15 minutes to firm up.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.